Conquer Your Foes!
Field of Glory is an approachable and fun wargame system for your PC that covers the ancient and medieval worlds. Its intuitive user interface makes it an ideal game to pick up for new comers to the hobby, while it’s subtlety and depth ensure long term interest for the grognard.
Find out what it is like to be a Caesar at the battle of Philippi against Pompey. Command from the rear or inspire your men and risk death and injury in the front line.
The initial release covers the Rise of Rome from Zama in North Africa to the battles of Boudicca’s revolt in Britain. Later releases will expand to new periods and new areas of the ancient and medieval world.
Based on the popular Field of Glory tabletop wargaming system from Slitherine, developed by HexWar, the Mac edition has an easy to use interface with a focus on having a fun game. In particular it is very easy to play multi-player against other users across the internet.
- Game play that allows key decisions to decide the results of historical battles.
- Detailed and accurate depiction of ancient warfare (combat mechanics, leaders, morale).
- Single and 2 player head to head modes as well with an internet based multi-player system. The system is truly revolutionary and takes all the hassle out of multiplayer gaming. Try it now!
- 18 battles of varying size.
- Play as Achaean League, Carthage, Caledonians, Gaul, Germanic Tribes, Macedonians, Spartacus Slave Revolt, Romans or even Romans vs. Romans at Pharsalus.
- Comprehensive scenario builder is included. There are graphics for 11 different terrain types with western European and arid settings.
- 141 different battle group types with the system with almost limitless ability to modify their individual behaviour in the game.
Expand your empire!
Expansion Packs bring more armies, troop types and multiplayer features to your Field of Glory experience! Click on the images for more information.